[Ohio-Talk] Interview On WKRC TV Local 12 in Cincinnati on White Cane Awareness Day, Cincinnati Vision Fair Event

info at onhconsulting.com info at onhconsulting.com
Fri Sep 27 23:40:54 UTC 2019

Thanks, Dr. Peters. Much Appreciated.

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Carolyn Peters
via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2019 7:13 PM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Carolyn Peters <dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Ohio-Talk] Interview On WKRC TV Local 12 in Cincinnati on
White Cane Awareness Day, Cincinnati Vision Fair Event

Kudos Christopher and Sheri, great job

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 27, 2019, at 7:26 AM, Patricia McPherson via Ohio-Talk
<ohio-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Congrats on your interview and spreading your news of two events and the NFB
Cincinnati!

I am excited for both of you and your Chapter.

Pat & Jim

> On Sep 26, 2019, at 8:08 PM, Christopher Sabine via Ohio-Talk
<ohio-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> Hello all.
>

> Sheri Albers and I had the wonderful opportunity to meet this morning
> with Liz Bonis, Health Reporter at WKRC Local 12 in Cincinnati, for an
> interview concerning the National Federation of the Blind, White Cane
> Awareness Day and our Cincinnati Vision Fair scheduled later this
> month. The whole episode will air early Sunday morning (between 6 and
> 7:00 A.M.). However, the station will air excerpts tomorrow at 4:30
> tomorrow afternoon--barring any major breaking news. Please share this
> as widely as possible, particularly if you have ties to Greater Cincinnati
or can pick up Local 12 News.

> Let's go build the Federation in Greater Cincinnati and beyond.
>

> Very Best,
>

> Chris
>
> <winmail.dat>
Ohio-Talk: