[Ohio-Talk] Tip of the Week!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 21:29:08 UTC 2020

Tip of the Week!

Are you having difficulty swiping access codes into your I phone?

Well, there is good news from Jim Weiss…

Add the Ohio Affiliate conference line telephone number to your contact list.

When entering the telephone number, add three commas after the number.
To add commas, use the shift key. This provides additional characters
to appear on the keyboard. You may need to tap shift after each comma.

Now that you have inserted three commas, add the access code.

Save the contact and you may want to add it to your favorites list.

Using a comma, will provide a short pause. After the pause, your I
phone will automatically dial the access code, without you swiping and
tapping at all.

Thanks Jim for this Genius tip!

Please share your tips with the Ohio Affiliate, high tech or low tech,
it all helps us to Live the life We Want!

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

216-566-4317

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood