[Ohio-Talk] Thanks and general information for you.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 11:30:15 UTC 2020

Ohio,

I realize that this is a time that our world has so many challenges in which
we could have never imagined. We want to assure you that the NFB continues
to follow the current situation and will do our best to help blind people in
Ohio.

 I wish to give a lot of thanks to those who have been engaged in providing
the membership with information and a way to stay connected. You see that
not only have we been having calls several of our members have posted
information from other affiliate that have been doing great work to help
keep us motivated and locked in to the Nfb.
I am still amazed at the skills that many of our members continue to exhibit
at this time and the loving way that you assist each other	. Many
people are dealing with extra anxiety and other issues, so it is even more
prominent to find ways to be committed.

I want you to pay careful attention to what I am going to say next and
contact me off list if this applies to you or other blind people in Ohio
that you can identify.
 You have been doing a lot to keep yourselves and others safe and uplifted
please make the extra effort and call or find out if we have people with
extraordinary needs. The National Federation of the Blind of Ohio will
assist our members and other blind people with resorses and help to find
ways to get them what they  need if they are directly effected by COVID- 19.
The doctors and others tell us that we have not reached our peek so keep
that in mind also. You can contact me off list if you or anyone that you
know needs help and we will find a way to assist you or them. Note this is
not an offer to pay bills or just give out money to people but an offer to
find the resources to assist.
Please stay safe and do your part to help others.

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com
blindness is not what holds you back