[Ohio-Talk] Taking the flattening the accessibility curve

ali benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 5 11:57:46 UTC 2020

Good morning everyone,

I totally agree with Marianne, Barbara and Cheryl! Two thumbs up!

Adding to what you all three have said, it won't take much time from you,
you will have a chance to win $20.00, the survey is endorsed by the NFB and
you will have the chance to receive/look to the result of the survey when
available!

One more thing please. The survey has to be completed within this coming
week. If I am not wrong, it will be closed on Monday, April 13, 2020 or so.

Have a nice day  and stay safe.

Ali