[Ohio-Talk] Voting Information

Barbara Pierce barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 13:03:37 UTC 2020

I was on that call with the ADA Coordinator for the Secretary of State’s office. I believe that I am correct in saying that disabled people and those without permanent addresses can vote at their Board of Elections office, but this is on April 28 and not before. They, or we, are the only ones allowed in to vote on the 28th.
Barbara
Barbara Pierce, President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.