[Ohio-Talk] thanks for the instacart & amazon conference call- I learned so much!

c16a19f at sbcglobal.net c16a19f at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 6 16:19:06 UTC 2020

The conference call was great! I learned many updates regarding Instacart
and amazon ordering and delivery. I had written them off as being too
inaccessible and because at the time I had inquired, no sale prices were
provided through Instacart. And I learned that the reason I get so
aggravated when trying to use Amazon is not because  my computer skills are
lacking, but because it isn't really accessible for us using a pc computer,
though it is accessible with a smart phone.

Would someone please post those ADA phone numbers for Instacart and Amazon?

Thank you-

Cheryl