[Ohio-Talk] Domestic Violence and the Coronavirus

Eric Calhoun chargerdodger at pmpmail.com
Tue Apr 7 01:10:11 UTC 2020

Eric, thank you for bringing up the topic of domestic violence in families.
 Sadly, I have a few abusers in my family.  I do not know why God called me
to be a spokesman for domestic violence.  But I see this all to prevalent
in both sighted and blind families.  Eric, (I sent you an e-mail off list,)
have you people thought of setting up domestic-violence wedinars or
seminars on the topic of domestic violence?  My dad, (no longer living,)
was a domestic abuser.

I believe you can Google a recent Los Angeles Times article on ladies
getting away from their boyfriends, due to domestic violence.

I talked about this on my Philmore Productions, Voice Mail Show, at
773-572-6258, Option 1.  If you do not have unlimited long distance, I will
give you a link to the show.

Thank you Eric!

Eric Calhoun
..

..

Eric from Los Angeles...

Friend advocate, sportsman, sports fan.

..

..

A member of the organized blind movement.

..

..

Nature lover.

..

Pen pal.

..

Every day, we know that high expectations move mountains!

..

Live the life you want.  Blindness, or any other disability, should not
hold you back.

..

Low expectations get you nowhere; high expectations get you somewhere.

..

chargerdodger at pmpmail.com

..

..

Trust in God.  Have faith in tomorrow, and most of all, believe in
yourself.

..

Be good to each other!  And to yourself!

..