[Ohio-Talk] The Blind HistoryLady Today

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 13:15:25 UTC 2020

Eric,
I have been talking to her.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk On Behalf Of Eric Duffy via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2020 9:08 AM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Eric Duffy <peduffy63 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] The Blind HistoryLady Today

You don’t have to be from Pennsylvania to enjoy and learn from this presentation. I would like her to bring this to Ohio at some point.

Pennsylvania History with the Blind History Lady - Thursday, April 16, from 1PM to 2PM EST.

Join us to learn about blind individuals in Pennsylvania's history about whom you have probably never heard. You won't want to miss these skillfully-told stories from the Blind History Lady.

No registration is necessary, and everyone is invited to join. Simply use one of the following methods to connect with us on the Zoom platform when the event is scheduled to begin.

1. From within the free Zoom Cloud Meetings app on your iPhone or Android, just hit the "Join" button on the "Meet and Chat" tab and then enter our meeting ID: 215 988 0888.

2. Click the following link, which will open the meeting using the app or your web browser:

https://zoom.us/my/nfbpennsylvania <https://zoom.us/my/nfbpennsylvania>

3. On a mobile phone, click either of the  following "One Tap" links, based on which one is nearest to your location:

Chicago: +13126266799,,2159880888#

New York: +16468769923,,2159880888#

4. Using a standard telephone, dial 646-876-9923,

and then enter our meeting ID when prompted: 215 988 0888.

Eric