[Ohio-Talk] Very important announcement.

Jim Weiss jimweiss72 at icloud.com
Thu Apr 16 18:35:40 UTC 2020

All,
Thank you very much for all of the email messages congratulating and wishing me well.  I will work to the best of my abilities to diligently work with the Board to best serve all members of the Affiliate.

Best regards,

Jim Weiss
jimweiss72 at icloud.com

“The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.” | National Federation of the Blind