[Ohio-Talk] Am I Missing Something?

Renee Arrington-Johnson arringtonrs at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 20:24:24 UTC 2020

I think it is just a reflection of  what is a priority with their bosses.
News used to be news, now it is always tainted with sensationalism.  We
used to laugh at People Magazine, but now the major news media tends to
lean that way when reporting news, emphasizing things that their networks
feel will sell commercials and thus increase revenue.  If they wanted
quality, they would not have reduced editors and forced each employee to
perform multiple jobs at lower pay.  Just my opinion ....

--
*Renee Arrington-Johnson*