[Ohio-Talk] support group from North CarolinaFW: your sister

Wanda wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Fri Apr 17 14:37:47 UTC 2020

From: Wayne [mailto:wjeff2 at aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2020 5:19 AM
To: Wanda <wsloan118 at roadrunner.com>
Subject: RE: your sister

Hear is the info about the support group hope to see you there I think  your affliation with the federation will add a lot to the group

I am sharing information from Sarah about a weekly virtual support group she and her husband will be starting on this Saturday at noon.  Not sure if you are interested to join in, but I’ve included the write up from Sarah below. Feel free to pass along to any other groups you may be connected with:

“We hope everyone is doing well through these uncertain times.  Please join Certified Vision Rehabilitation Therapists Sarah and Jermaine Milledge for a virtual support group each Saturday at noon starting March 28, 2020. Weekly topics will include adjustment to vision loss, exercise, communication, conflict resolution, navigating social gatherings, feelings of anxiety and isolation, etc.  Family members are also welcome to the conversation. Zoom call in information:

1 312 626 6799

Meeting ID 704 313 8582

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/7043138582

One tap mobile