[Ohio-Talk] Zoom meeting invitation, strategies for working from home.

Jordy Stringer jssocil at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 17:02:30 UTC 2020

Please join myself, Eric Duffy, and Maggie Knutson this upcoming Wednesday as we discussed some strategies for working from home.  this zoom meeting will be recorded and available for viewing after its conclusion. Additionally you are welcome to request a copy of the presentation notes by reaching out to me directly.
I hope everyone’s staying safe during this unprecedented time and we very much look forward to connecting with all of you this upcoming Wednesday. Please find the login credentials below.
Southeastern Ohio Center For Independent Living SOCIL is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Strategies for working from home during the Covid-19 crisis
Time: Apr 22, 2020 11:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81795605489?pwd=SUNib0MyaWFHUVNGTnRWUmRqRnVzdz09

Meeting ID: 817 9560 5489
Password: 038582
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,81795605489#,,#,038582# US (New York)
+13126266799,,81795605489#,,#,038582# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US
        +1 301 715 8592 US
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 817 9560 5489
Password: 038582
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/ksFDoGIRI

Jordy D. Stringer
Executive Director, Southeastern Ohio Center for Independent Living