[Ohio-Talk] If you missed HAPPY Hour, open this message right now!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 23:31:22 UTC 2020

Hey There! The first NFB Ohio  HAPPY Hour was a Blast!

Cheers to Cuyahoga, Akron, Dayton, Columbus and Cleveland for
representing your chapters!

For those of you that missed it, don’t worry or fret. There  is more
to come and we hope you will join us.

Below is the song list, hope you enjoy these songs as much as we did.

I’m Catching Hell by Natalie Cole

Our Love by Natalie Cole

The King of Siam Happy game played at Central State
Happy by Pharrell Williams

Hail to the Chief written by James Sanderson

Members Only by Bobby Blue bland

Press On by Dr. J w smith

Happy Movie the Green Book

You Are by Kurt franklin

Smiling Faces   by the Undisputed Truth

If You Are Happy and You Know It Unknown

On the Road Again by Willie Nelson  by

Chant by The monks of Santo do mingio

I Want to Dance With Somebody by Whitney Houston

 I Got Love by Carson golden

Isn’t She Lovely by Stevie wonder

The Cartoon Song by Chris rice

 The Ants Go Marching One by One  Unknown-Camp Song

 The Linger Song Unknown-Camp Song

Farmer Brown had Three  Green Apples Hanging on a Tree Unknown-Camp Song

I’m a friend of god by Israel

Boon boom Ain’t It Great to Be Crazy Unknown

Old MacDonald Had A  Farm Unknown

Meet us on next Thursday, same time 7 P.M., same location
This time be prepared to sing your song of choice! We can’t wait to
hear you beautiful voice!

Be Safe and Stay Healthy! OHIO  Strong!

William H. Turner

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood