[Ohio-Talk] Update concerning the Bell Program

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 13:35:54 UTC 2020

President Payne and I want to sincerely thank everyone who has volunteered to be a part of the Bell program this summer. I believe it is one of the most important programs we offer. As you know Covid-19 has changed life for all of us. However the work of the National Federation of the Blind goes on. We are offering the in Home Edition of Bell this summer. This means that we will not need as many volunteers as we normally do to put on a Bell Academy. We are very early in our planning efforts, so all I can say to everyone who has volunteered is thank you! We will reach out to you directly if we can use your talents as we move forward.

Eric