[Ohio-Talk] Recipes needed

Jordy Stringer jssocil at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 19:46:40 UTC 2020

I have just sent Richard a phenomenal eggplant Parmesan recipe. It is likely that people will be surprised by me sending such a recipe, but it has been one of my favorites for a number of years now. Anyone who’s interested is welcome to send me a message and I will share the recipe with them directly.

Jordy D. Stringer
Executive Director, Southeastern Ohio Center for Independent Living