[Ohio-Talk] Recipes needed

Shelly Duffy shellsebel at icloud.com
Tue Apr 28 02:55:21 UTC 2020

Is this the max and Erma‘s recipe? That was my absolute favorite! Yummy yummy yummy. I would sure love to have some of that!

On Apr 27, 2020, at 8:27 PM, Debra Baker via Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Chicken Tortilla Soup

4 large chicken breasts or 8 chicken thighs, browned and shredded
1 onion
2 cans cream of chicken soup
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
2 cans cream of celery soup
2 cans cheddar cheese soup
1 15-ounce can diced tomatoes
1 can rotel tomatoes
1 onion
1 cup salsa
Cayenne pepper, black pepper and chili powder to taste
Cook all in 6qt pot, 1 hour on high and 2 more hours on low
Top withPpico de Gallo, multi-colored crunchy tortilla strips, sour cream,
cheddar cheese, cilantro or parsley.
Serve with flour or corn tortillas if desired.

Debbie Baker