[Ohio-Talk] The Blind History Lady

Barbara Pierce barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 15:30:41 UTC 2020

I left you a voice message saying that I have questions about your recipes. Here they ar
What size block of cheese. I would guess 8-ounce. Do you mean a large bag of frozen broccoli? Do you cook it before building the casserole? Do you mean two halves of a whole chicken breast? In the pie recipe Do you peel the sweet potatoes before cooking? Do you bake them and scoop the flesh out of the skins? The recipe seems to make two pies, but you say that the number of potatoes depends on the number of pies. I presume that the 1 can of sweetened condensed milk and 2 eggs and 1 stick of butter are for two pies. So is that 4 large sweet potatoes or yams? Is it medium potatoes? How hot an oven do you bake the crusts in for 5 minutes?

You can see why I wanted to talk with you, but this will work as well if you answer all the questions.

Thanks,
Barbara
Barbara Pierce, President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.