[Ohio-Talk] Fwd: [NABS-L] Important Update, please read. NABS Zoom Information Changed

lucas.cassi1 at gmail.com lucas.cassi1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 23:16:32 UTC 2020

Hi Ohio,

I hope all of you are happy and healthy. I want to invite you to a yoga class I’m teaching, for nabs. Take some time out for yourself. Clear your mind, move the body, and get the juices flowing. below is the call-in information. I hope to see all of you there. Kindly,
Lucas Kyle Cassi,
National Federation of the Blind
614-315-6607
Lucas.cassi1 at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.

Begin forwarded message: