[Ohio-Talk] Recipe Attached

Barbara Pierce barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 12:22:58 UTC 2020

Jordy, I can’t find an attached recipe. I am putting together the recipes for Ohio, and I really want yours. Would you please send it to me at the below address so that I can include it? By the way, it looks like our recipes will be in the July issue.

Thank you,
Barbara
Barbara Pierce, President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.