[Ohio-Talk] NFB OHIO Convention Registration Form

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 16:24:44 UTC 2020

Hello All, Below is  the registration form. All fields must be completed.
If you are having trouble, please call me and I can assist you,
216-566-4317. To learn more about the convention, nfbohio.org. CF
Use the form below to register
Name*
First

Last
Email*
Address*
Street Address
Address Line 2

City
State

Ohio
ZIP Code
Home Phone
Work Phone
Cell Phone
Which chapter or division of the National Federation of the Blind of
Ohio are you a member of?*

- Select One -
Which chapter or division of the National Federation of the Blind of
Ohio would you like information about?*

- Select One -
Are you a blindness professional?*

- Select One -
Are you a student?*

- Select One -
Are you a parent?*

- Select One -
How would you like to receive our schedule of events?*
 Email
 Large Print
 Braille

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood