[Ohio-Talk] Virtual Candy Means Real Money for NFB Ohio

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Fri Aug 28 23:02:05 UTC 2020

Hi Ohio,

I have enjoyed reading the virtual candy fund raiser! Would someone mind explaining more about this?

Steve Cook
District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
Board member at large of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
The National Federation of the Blind of SC owns and operates Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center.  Below is a link to read more about Rocky Bottom and to make a reservation for a mountain retreat!
Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center
Please join the National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book at any of the below links!
National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book
Computer Science & Technology Division of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center
South Carolina Association of Blind Students
South Carolina Parents of Blind Children

www.carshelpingtheblind.org
or call 855 659 9314