[Ohio-Talk] Braille Readers Are Leaders contest

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Dec 3 19:11:40 UTC 2020

Can you begin reading the book before finals week? We can reschedule after that. If you need to do shared reading with someone I am sure I can or someone else can. I don't know how your speed is at this time. You can get the book from Bookshare or BARD. Let me know if you need help downloading the book and getting it onto your Focus 40.