[Ohio-Talk] Jingle Bell Rock!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 02:25:57 UTC 2020

Wow! What a party! Thank you to Candace and Maggie for all of the decorations and appetizers. The Buffalo chicken dip was the time and the Christmas tree was out of sight. Ha ha Ha

Thanks Pet for the desserts and Wanda for the great selections. We even had a taste of James Brown, LOL! Even our out-of-town guest brought sweet treats. If you missed it join us next week maybe Denise from Philadelphia will bring more Candy canes for everyone. Christmas rocks!!!

Cheryl E. Fields

Sent from my iPhone