[Ohio-Talk] Gratitude Night Play List

delcenia brown delcenia at prodigy.net
Tue Dec 8 20:13:39 UTC 2020

Thanks Cheryl!

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Cheryl Fields via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Monday, December 7, 2020 2:41 PM
To: ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Cheryl Fields <cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] Gratitude Night Play List

Greetings,

On Wednesday November 25th, 2020 something amazing happened, an evening in gratitude with my NFB family. Thank you for joining the Community service Committee and sharing in an extraordinary evening.
Here’s a reminder of your sentiments, hope you enjoy and   always lead
with love.
What are you grateful for? Life, family, friends, country, unwavering faith, healing, talents and gifts, memories of  those that have gone
before,   pets, church and the finished work of Jesus Christ, health,
strength, Proverbs 3:7, roommate, zoom, creature comforts, for those that love me, being spared from the pandemic, new home and the ability to prepare Thanksgiving dinner, sending the right people to help me, because He Is God alone, making new friends, God’s vigilance over us, depressed but, never lost, new husband, living in a country where
religion is not restricted, freedom, waking up each morning,   and the
national Federation of the Blind.

The play list is below with one addition and the reading “The Hand”
read by, Michael Moore, is attached.

Gratitude Night 2020 Play List:

Grateful Hezekiah Walker and the Love fellowship Choir Requested by, Delcenia Brown and Candice Armstrong

Thank You Lord for All You’ve Done for Me by Walter Hawkins Requested by, Denice Brown

Do They See Jesus In Me? The Clark Family Performed by, Shelly Duffy

It’s Me Oh Lord Standing In the Need of Prayer Music written by, France Shubert Requested by, Colleen Roth

I Love the Lord Arrangement by, Richard Smallwood Performed by, Wanda Sloan

Amazing Grace Lyrics written by, John Newton 1779 Music William Walker 1800’s Performed by Barbara Maybury

Sisters and Brothers Jerry Garcia Band featuring Jerry Garcia Performed by, Misty Hagen

Imagine by, John Lennon
Requested by, Patricia McPherson

Because You Love Me by, Celine Dion
Requested by, eureka

He Is Real written by, Bill and Gloria Gaither Performed by, Teri Moore

I Can Only Imagine by, Mercy Me
Requested by, Sweetie Pie

Back To the old Church by, Donny Peoples Requested by, Natassha ricks

How Great Thou Art Poem written by, Carl Boberg 1885  Performed by, Carrie Underwood and Vince Gill Requested by, Maggie Stringer

Sweet Hour of Prayer William Batchelder Bradbury 1800’s Requested by, Linda Blueford

Thank You by, Ray Boltz
Requested by, Cheryl fields

“Deck of Cards” by, Wink Martindale

Ask your echo device to play all of the songs above or, go to you tube and listen and create a play list to share with others.

Be well, I love you and let’s do it again, real soon.

Live the Life You Want!

Cheryl E. Fields

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio Community service Committee

Nfb.org

Nfbohio.org

Cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com

216-566-4317

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate the realization of my dreams with my Federation family"

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood