[Ohio-Talk] Ugly Christmas Sweaters!

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 02:24:22 UTC 2020

We’re dreaming of a holiday celebration filled with tacky and overdone
sweaters. Make all our wishes come true by attending our Ugly
Christmas Sweater Party!

Happy Hour, Thursday Night!
Laughing and celebrating the holidays with our NFB family!

Wear the tackiest, wildest sweater you can find. We’ll play the
Christmas songs you’d love to hate and dance the night away!

Thursday, December 10th!!
7p.m. EST in the Ohio Zoom room

“Time for toys and time for cheer. Happy Hour is almost here!”

HTTPS://ZOOM.US/J/4081850851
One Tap Mobile: +1-646-876-9923
Pass Code: 4081850851#
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

Live the Life You Want!

national federation of the Blind of Ohio
Community Service Committee
www.nfbohio.org

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a
difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate the realization of
my dreams with my
Federation family”

To use your Amazon device: Use your wake word to place a call to the
Ohio Zoom room. If you already have it saved as a contact, tell the
device to call that particular contact or ask it to dial your local
Zoom number. Next are two options, if you have the pass code saved as
part of your dialing number, wait for the device to enter it on your
behalf. If you do not have it saved as a contact, then, ask your
device to press 4081850851#. Once in the room, press the mute button
on your device which is located across from the action button (the
button with a small dot). Press the same button a second time to
unmute it. To end the call, you will need to unmute your device and
ask it to hang up. Any questions, please call Maggie Stringer at