[Ohio-Talk] Mac tech/Zoom question

Jessica Stover jjstover at kent.edu
Fri Dec 11 15:29:13 UTC 2020

Hello!
I know there some more advanced techies out here. PLEASE EMAIL ME OFF LIST
if you have any advice

jjstover at kent.edu

I was supposed to give my 15 minute presentation today over Zoom for a
class. When I went to go share my screen, it took me through I few steps
and for some reason I had to enter my computer password, that did the trick
but then my voiceover quit working and I need that to be on. Needless to
say, I have to do the presentation on Monday. I was so ready to present
today! Does anybody have any idea as to what could have happened?

--
Jessica Stover,
Vice President: Ohio Association of Blind Students

Vice President: National Federation of the Blind Greater Akron Chapter