[Ohio-Talk] OLBPD winter Newsletter

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 02:00:11 UTC 2020

OLBPD Logo
OLBPD Dimensions Newsletter
The Winter Edition is Now Available!
Fall leaf resting on open book
The winter edition of the OLBPD newsletter is now available to read.
It features news from OLBPD, including the year in review and an
update about operations as COVID-19 cases increase. Also included are
details about the braille e-reader pilot, and winter reading
suggestions. Newsletter formats include audio, braille, and large
print.
GO TO THE WINTER NEWSLETTER
Remote Library Programming Survey
Lighted question mark
OLBPD is interested in patron feedback on whether we should expand our
selection of remote programming beyond our monthly adult book chats,
and add more programming options in 2021. Following this link will
take patrons to a brief online survey consisting of four questions.
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback as we look to gauge
interest in developing and expanding more programs to readers
throughout Ohio.
TAKE THE REMOTE PROGRAMMING SURVEY
The Quotable BARD

Difficulty: HARD
Do you know the title of this bestselling book from 1989 from the
following quote?
“I know what I really want for Christmas. I want my childhood back.
Nobody is going to give me that. I might give at least the memory of
it to myself if I try. I know it doesn’t make sense, but since when is
Christmas about sense, anyway? It is about a child, of long ago and
far away, and it is about the child of now. In you and me. Waiting
behind the door of our hearts for something wonderful to happen. A
child who is impractical, unrealistic, simpleminded and terribly
vulnerable to joy.”
Hint: In 2019, this book celebrated its 25th anniversary, and has sold
more than 7 million copies!
Not registered for BARD? Register for BARD and start downloading books
including the title and answer to the Quotable BARD trivia question.
THE ANSWER IS...

Twitter	Facebook
Ohio Library for the Blind and Physically Disabled at Cleveland Public Library
In Ohio Toll-Free Phone: 1-800-362-1262
Email us: OLBPD at cpl.org
Share this email:
Email	Twitter	Facebook

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood