[Ohio-Talk] All who are in Braille Readers are Leaders book club

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Dec 16 22:32:44 UTC 2020

I am finally at home and have all of my braille devices available. We are
reading "Al Capone Does My Shirts" and is available from NLS, on BARD and
Bookshare. It has 225 pages in print which translates to approximately 560
pages of Braille. There are 2 parts with several chapters. I suggest that we
meet on Zoom on Tuesday, December 22 at 7:00 pm. Will this work? I also
suggest that we discuss the first 3 chapters. Let me know your thoughts.