[Ohio-Talk] All who are in Braille Readers are Leaders book club

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Dec 17 17:08:59 UTC 2020

Yes, it is still open to all.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Cheryl Fields via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2020 12:00 PM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Cheryl Fields <cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Ohio-Talk] All who are in Braille Readers are Leaders book club

Hello ladies, is this discussion still open to those of us that are not braille readers?
I would like to join the discussion on Tuesday... Thx. CF

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood