[Ohio-Talk] Braill book club

c16a19f at sbcglobal.net c16a19f at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 17 23:35:00 UTC 2020

I have an old Braille Sense U2 device which both has a Braille display and
reads text. I have never been able to use it to read a Braille book
downloaded from BARD.

I would like to participate in the Braille book club.

Does anyone know how to make the text of the Braille book appear on the u2
display?

After I  unzip the book, I get a lot of gibberish around a few words here
and there that look like they might be related to chapters, but the few
words do not look like actual chapter titles.

Cheryl

Cheryl