[Ohio-Talk] Merry Christmas To You All!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 15:56:16 UTC 2020

Ohio Members and Friends,

Good tidings to you and yours.

May you have a lovely Christmas season.

With sincere appreciation for your work and dedication to the work of the
National Federation of the Blind (NFB), I wish you a wonderful day with your
family and friends! My thoughts are turned toward you who have made our
progress possible. It has been a pleasure to be in the trenches with you and
today is a wonderful time to let you know that I am grateful for you, you
and you!

Enjoy a well deserve rest and time with family. And, if you have time, stop
into the Ohio Zoom Room to say hello. It will be open for those who would
like to gather this afternoon for laughter and reminiscing.

Time: 5:00 to 6:30 PM EST.

Location: What ever device you choose!

Why: Because you are special and we love you!

Bring your food, dessert, beverage and a smile!

Merry Christmas to you all!

Suzanne

Ohio Zoom Room:

 <HTTPS://ZOOM.US/J/4081850851> HTTPS://ZOOM.US/J/4081850851

One Tap Mobile: +1-646-876-9923

Pass Code: 4081850851#

Find your local number:  <https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy>
https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy