[Ohio-Talk] Reminder of quarterly meeting of the Senior Division on Sunday, January 3, at 7:00p.m.

Barbara Pierce barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 13:55:04 UTC 2020

 This should not be a long meeting, but we do need to think about how to reach out to seniors losing vision. We also want to pay tribute to Paul Jordan, and wish Annette Anderson a quick recovery from Covid. This will be a fine time to prepare for Sharing Solutions on Jan. 17 and keep touch with each other. We will still use the conference line: 712-775-7031, access code 240281423. We have every right to stay with the old communications system--we are old and set in our ways.

Talk to you Sunday evening,
Barbara
Barbara Pierce, President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.