[Ohio-Talk] Drop & Rock!

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 17:07:15 UTC 2020

We want to celebrate the ending of 2020 with our NFB family! You’ll notice
the scenery has changed for tonight’s shin dig. The Happy Hour crew has
worked hard to get the Ohio Zoom room ready, to dance in the new year! The
doorways have blue and silver hanging banners with the printed words “Happy
New Year!”  In all corners of the room, you will find helium balloons of
all colors with a silver ribbon hanging from the bottom.  Each balloon has
been embossed with braille and reads NFB 2021. The goody table is littered
with bright colored 2021 confetti decorations along with an array of dips,
chips, and sweet treats galore. There is an assortment of soda pops and a
large punch bowl that never seems to run dry. And lots of champagne glasses
for the toast! If you find that you need something a little stronger than
the punch, you'll have to see the bartender!

HAPPY HOUR NEW YEAR’S EVE PARTY!!

Wear your top hats, pretty tierras, have your noise makers handy, and let’s
dance to what’s going to be your 2021 theme song!