[Ohio-Talk] Reminder Washington Seminar call Tonight

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 16:34:13 UTC 2020

This is a reminder that tonight we are inviting you to a conference call to learn about our legislative work in Washington for 2020. Our delegation has been meeting for the past few weeks. They know the issues well. This is your opportunity to learn, and we encourage you to join us even though you are not going to Washington. We will be asking you to make  calls, send emails, and write letters, and this call is one way to prepare for that work. I will ask you to introduce yourself and tell us who your member of congress is. Please be sure you know the answer to that question.
>  You can find out by calling your County Board of Elections or your local library.

> The call will begin promptly at 7:30 PM. Please be on time. The call in number is:
>
> 712-7757031
>
> Code 240281423#

Eric