[Ohio-Talk] Great news for Ohio blind students.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 22:04:59 UTC 2020

Ohio, you will remember that in November at our state convention Suzanne and
the national student leadership worked to help revise the student's division
and we have been doing things to support the division. The board of
directors of NFBO and the national student division has also been working
together.
Last week Kate Suzanne and I met with the OOD staff and pitched the Midwest
student's seminar and we are happy to report that they have committed to
working with the student's division to assist and support students currently
some logistics are being worked out, but this is wonderful news. Let's go
build the federation.

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com