[Ohio-Talk] Congratulations!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 04:19:03 UTC 2020

Dear Student Division,

I would like to take this opportunity to extend a warm welcome to the Ohio
Affiliate. Since revitalizing in November, your work of educating and
promoting the federation through recruiting additional members has not gone
unnoticed.

Thank you for your service, dedication and willingness to learn about the
strongest organization of the blind in the United States. Thus, to have a
voice at the table where positive actions gets results at the local, state
and the national levels. A few of you will be leaving soon for a student
retreat and the Washington Seminar. I know that all of Ohio is proud and
honored for you to represent the Ohio Student Division. I am confident that
your influence will encourage not only students and the federation, but
policy makers as well.

Now is the time for your Division to make your entity known and take its
rightful place, We do understand it will take time to learn policies,
actions and the philosophy. Just know that we all are pulling for you and
will help where ever is needed.

It is time for me to graciously bow out. You got this! Shine your light! You
are a federationist and you are armed with tens of thousands of blind
members who  are marching along-side with you.

In addition, I want to thank the Ohio Affiliate Board of Directors for such
a rewarding opportunity. It is the work that we do collectively that makes
me proud to be in the National Federation of the Blind. "One Team, One
Goal"!

So, congratulations to President, Kinshuk tella, the Board of Directors  and
members on your appointments. Let's go and build the Student Division in
Ohio!

Suzanne

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio (NFBO)

Suzanne Turner, Ohio Affiliate Vice President

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216) 990-6199

Please click on the links below to learn more about the organization

The Ohio Affiliate

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

"Live the life you want" featuring, National President, Mark Riccobono

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share

Visit and take a moment to like our Facebook Page!

<https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/>
https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

blindness is not what holds you back.