[Ohio-Talk] Braille Copy Of My Book

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 13 16:24:25 UTC 2020

Dear NFB OF OHIO Family, Friends and Colleagues:

I am so please to tell you that the Braille copy of my book is now ready and available for purchase.

Please contact me at smithj at ohio.edu<mailto:smithj at ohio.edu> if you'd like to know how you can get a copy of it.

They will sell for ttwenty dollars and you can get either hard copies as some of you preordered in Columbus last November and I'll be mailing them to you real soon.

Or you can get the files to download to your device if you prefer!

I am so excited and I read it from cover to cover yesterday when the master copy finally came in!

Thank you once again Eric Duffy for your recommendation as clovernook did an excellent job in every respect in my opinion.

jw

Dr. jw Smith
School of Communication Studies
Scripps College of Communication
Ohio University
Schoonover Center
20 E. Union St,
Athens, OH 45701
smithj at ohio.edu<mailto:smithj at ohio.edu>
T: 740-593-4838

Every shut eye ain't sleep.

Check out my latest book here<https://www.amazon.com/Back-Bus-Front-Classroom-Thirty-Year/dp/0578579677/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=from+the+back+of+the+bus+jw+smith&qid=1570358199&sr=8-1> and here<https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/from-the-back-of-the-bus-to-the-front-of-the-classroom-jw-smith/1133805213?ean=9780578579672>

Check out some of my music here<https://store.cdbaby.com/Artist/JWSmith1> and here<https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/jwsmith22>