[Ohio-Talk] Wanna win a Pampered Chef Grill?

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Fri Feb 21 14:16:10 UTC 2020

The Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users is selling tickets for a chance to win a Pampered Chef Indoor/Outdoor grill with accessories! Tickets are only $5 each; you can also purchase 5 tickets for $20. Do not miss your chance to win this great prize! We will be drawing the name of the winner on April 19. See below for more details about this awesome grill!. Please contact me off-list if you would like to purchase tickets. Thanks!
Deanna

About the Product: Serve freshly grilled food anytime, anywhere—even indoors—with the Indoor/Outdoor Portable Grill! Whether you’re firing up the charcoal for a cookout, or gathering friends around the electric grill in your kitchen to cook together, this versatile grill has you covered.
Details:
·         Converts from electric for indoor use or charcoal for outdoor use.
·         The exclusive, custom-designed grill grate covers the electric coil to reduce smoke.
·         15½" wide; 16" tall. 13¼" square cooking surface fits up to 9 burgers.
·         With the turn of a knob, you can customize the grill’s electric cooking temperature.
·         Safety features include a locking lid, stay-cool handle, and nonslip legs.
·         Removable drip tray for easy cleaning; grill grate is dishwasher-safe.

The winner will receive the Pampered Chef Indoor/Outdoor Grill along with these accessories in a handy carrying bag:
• Grill Spatula
• Grill Basting Brush
• Wooden Grill Scraper
• Grill Tongs

--
Clovernook Center for the Blind
This email was Malware checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com

Sent from the Clovernook email system. The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.