[Ohio-Talk] The Cuyahoga County Chapter enters the 21st century

Jim Weiss president.cuyahogaco.nfboh at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 17:42:03 UTC 2020

The Cuyahoga County Chapter now has a Facebook and Twitter presence.  Please follow the links below to like us on Facebook https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindCuyahogaCounty/ <https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindCuyahogaCounty/>  and follow us on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/NFB_OH_Cuyahoga/ <https://twitter.com/NFB_OH_Cuyahoga/>

By liking and following us you can stay up to date on what the Cuyahoga County Chapter is doing.
Have a great weekend!

Jim Weiss, President
National Federation of the Blind of Ohio — Cuyahoga County Chapter
C:  (216) 245-7174
P:  (440) 497-0228
A:  14620 Birchwood Ave. Cleveland, OH 44111-1316
E:  President.CuyahogaCo.NFBOH at GMail.com <mailto:President.CuyahogaCo.NFBOH at GMail.com>

Please check out the YouTube videos below to learn more about the organization.
Ohio Affiliate <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8> and Live the life you want <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share> featuring, National President, Mark Riccobono.
You can visit our State of Ohio Affiliate website here. <http://nfbohio.org/>
Like us on Facebook <https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindCuyahogaCounty/> and Follow us on Twitter <https://twitter.com/NFB_OH_Cuyahoga/>.