[Ohio-Talk] Affiliate Fund Raisers on Facebook

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 17:11:54 UTC 2020

Eric, I do understand what you are saying here and if we put in national
federation of the blind of Ohio on that page it pulls up nothing. I know you
are writing to educate the membership but we all should be trying to take
action like this and I can go up and add Nfb of Ohio maybe you can help us
to figure out how to update that information so it reflects our affiliate?