[Ohio-Talk] thanks!

Dave Bertsch dwbertsch at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 13:38:48 UTC 2020

a big Thank You to Suzanne, Gloria and Delcenia from our Cleveland chapter.
We were fortunate and happy to have them attend our Greater Akron meeting
on Saturday, and share with us tons about membership, the convention and
the monthly sharing solutions call, all to a room of 28 in attendance. In
our meeting we also addressed an opportunity to help a member with roadblocks
to accessibility at her school, we started planning three events for this
year, and we even added a new member who has visited before, Jimmy Parsons
from Akron. Somebody even brought good cookies. Our next meeting is March
21, cookies to be determined. Thanks again Suzanne, Gloria and Delcenia!

Dave