[Ohio-Talk] Suzanne

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 05:35:16 UTC 2020

Thanks for sharing, I will lift her up in prayer for comfort healing and peace of mind. Reverend Dr. Carolyn Peters

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 24, 2020, at 8:36 PM, President Capital chapter via Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Richard,

Thank you for letting us know. We will definitely be keeping Suzanne in our prayers.

Suzanne, if you are able to read this, please know that we are thinking about you and praying for a speedy recovery.

Annette

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.

> On Feb 24, 2020, at 6:57 PM, Richard Payne via Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Ohio,
I know that we get use to Suzanne and others on this list sending out well
wishes for others. I think sometimes we all are reminded that sickness and
other life issues can attack our leadership also. Suzanne let me know
yesterday that she was checked in to the hospital with the flue and
pneumonia. I have not heard from her to day yet but please keep her in your
prayers.

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com