[Ohio-Talk] Sorry for not being involved and prayer request

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 29 16:20:47 UTC 2020

Sorry, i have not been involved with NFB lately and it looks questionable for the future. I’ve been hit with a health issue, I had some blood work done and the doctor had told me that I may have some internal bleeding due to a low blood count so i need to take care of this before anything else. Please keep me in prayer and thanks for your continued support especially with my artwork that i will continue! Its my therapy!! Any personal calls and emails would be most appreciated. Thanks
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone