[Ohio-Talk] Get a good chuckle

Wanda wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Mon Jan 13 11:54:42 UTC 2020

A little old lady went to buy cat food. She picked up three cans, but was
told by the clerk, "I'm sorry, but we can't sell this to you without proof
you have a cat. Too many seniors are buying cat foot to eat. Management
wants proof that you are buying this for your cat." So the lady went home,
brought in her cat and was sold the cat food. . . . The next day, she tried
to buy two cans of dog food and was again told she couldn't buy them without
proof. So the lady went home, brought in her dog and was sold the dog food.
. . .One day later, she brought in a box with a hole in the lid and asked
the cashier to stick her finger in the hole. The cashier said, "No, you
might have a snake in there." The lady assured her that there was nothing in
the box that would harm her. So the cashier put her finger into the box,
quickly pulled it out and exclaimed, "That smells like dung." . . . The lady
replied, "It is. I want to buy two rolls of toilet paper."

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>  for Windows
1