[Ohio-Talk] HB 214

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 10:55:17 UTC 2020

Dear NFBO,

The legislative session is back underway and testimony in front of the Ohio
House Health Committee for Bill 214
<https://www.legislature.ohio.gov/legislation/legislation-summary?id=GA133-H
B-214>  regarding prescription drug readers for blind Ohioan's is on the
agenda for Tuesday January 21, 2020.

There is still time for you to submit testimony or a letter of support if
you would like.  To ensure your testimony is available to members on their
iPads, Chairman Lipps requests that all testifying parties submit written
testimony and a completed witness slip (if you plan to attend, form
attached) to his office by 5 pm, January 17th. Testimony can be emailed to:
Hannah.Stanbery at ohiohouse.gov <mailto:Hannah.Stanbery at ohiohouse.gov> .

It would be an amazing show of solidarity if a wide variety of people and
organizations expressed their support and belief that this legislation would
improve the health and safety of blind people.

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com
blindness is not what holds you back