[Ohio-Talk] Uber and Lyft

Dave Bertsch dwbertsch at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 23 01:54:15 UTC 2020

I sometimes get asked about using Uber or Lyft if you do not have a smart phone. At my last visit to my eye doctor, we talked about all kinds of things the NFB is doing, and she turned me on to this service. It acts like a concierge service. You call them to schedule a ride, and they handle arranging it for you with Uber or Lyft, for a small fee. It's called Go Go Grandparent. Here's a link to check it out if you are interested.

https://gogograndparent.com/

Dave Bertsch
Greater Akron Chapter