[Ohio-Talk] Reminder: Honey Baked Ham Fundraiser!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 19:10:38 UTC 2020

Just a note about this fundraiser.

I purchased several items with my cards for Christmas, and the food is
wonderful. I even bought a coconut cake that was delicious.

You can not go wrong with this fundraiser. It is easy to purchase the cards,
buy items and as a result of this, smack your lips from eating good food.

In this year of "Blind Wisdom" you can go into the store and provide
awareness. As I was shopping, the customers seemed amazed. So, I took my
time to explain the NFB and how it has provided me with the tools to "live
the life I want". I even met a woman who's husband is blind and wanted more
information. They may become members. Even if they do not, I have done my
part in spreading the word.

So, share this fundraiser far and wide. Use it as a communication tool,
while you raise funds for the movement. You may even grow your chapter.

Suzanne