[Ohio-Talk] Election results for the Cuyahoga County Chapter

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 01:39:58 UTC 2020

Hello Jim, again congratulations you will do great work for Cuyahoga county. If you need any assistance any encouragement at all please do not hesitate to call.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 26, 2020, at 10:55 AM, Ali Benmerzouga via Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Thanks Jim for sharing!

Congrats to you and the whole crew. I am sure we will see a lot from you
guys during the coming two years. Also, I am sure those who elected you are
making themselves available to actively help you serve the chapter the best
you can.

Have a successful and fruitful 2 years!

Have a great day.

Ali