[Ohio-Talk] Election results for the Cuyahoga County Chapter

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 04:12:29 UTC 2020

Jim, this is good news and we hope that by working together the chapters
membership will grow. Please feel free to reach out to me or other leaders
at anytime. I also will be available to visit the chapter either in person
or by phone at anytime also this applies to any of our chapters or
divisions.