[Ohio-Talk] Walkathon Update

Kinshuk Tella kinshuk.tella at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 14:52:18 UTC 2020

Ohio,

      We have some updates about the walkathon! First, we have decided to
give the participant who raises the most money a 25 dollar gift card and
the second place participant a 10 dollars gift card. Second, we have set up
teams that represent each chapter in the Ohio Affiliate. We hope to get at
least 3 to 5 people on each chapter team. When you sign up, please be sure
to register under the “register as teams tab” if you wish to join a team,
if not then register as individual participant. The website is fully
accessible but it can be a little confusing to navigate sometimes, we are
always here to help get everyone who wants to participate setup. Please do
not hesitate to contact me and we can get you on phone assistance with the
process. Here is the website link to sign up
https://go.rallyup.com/9f0ef0?ReturnUrl=%2FCampaigns%2FSetup%2F9f0ef0%2FOptions

Contact me at kinshuk.tella at gmail.com or 937-708-9930 if there are any
questions or concerns